Do you use Gmail on your iPhone? If you do, you may want to try out this new mail app – MailTime.
Mailtime changes the interface of your Gmail into Message (SMS) like interface. Mailtime also works in group emails – you can also select a person a specify a particular message. Our contact with others now revolve around IM type messages – why shouldn’t your email do the same?
MailTime restricts your email to 140 characters – similar to texting and tweeting. Making communication more direct.
I’ve tried Mailtime for about a month and its great – specially for group messaging. Mailtime is now my default email on my iPhone 6.
Ready to download this FREE app? Click on this link from your iPhone or iPad!
Don’t forget to enter our Chromecast giveaway!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Can’t find a Nintendo Switch? Win one by eating at McDonalds! - April 26, 2017
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – S8+ Reviews! - April 19, 2017
- BioShock – The Collection for Xbox One and PS4 for under $30! - April 13, 2017