What makes Trivia Crack awesome?
First, it is available on almost all devices: iPhones, iPads, Android devices (2.3.3 and higher), Android tablets, Windows Phones, and even Blackberry OS 10 via the Amazon app store.
The premise is simple answering different questions from six different categories: Science, Entertainment, Art, Geography, Sports and History.
Toss in two game modes, Classic – where you must obtain 6 icons (representing each category) or Challenge – answering a series of 12 questions as fast as possible. If there is a tie in the number of questions – the fastest time determines the winner.
Logging into your FaceBook account will also give you access to all of your friends playing the game – you can challenge them directly or create a challenge (up to 30 people!).
What are you waiting for? Download this free game!
The app comes in 2 different versions: free with ads, and $2.99 without ads.
What do you think of Trivia Crack? Are you already playing the game?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017
- Two new Apple commercials to promote the latest iPad Pro lines. - June 9, 2017
- Is your iPhone or iPad compatible with iOS 11? - June 7, 2017
- What can you buy with a 10% off Best Buy birthday coupon? - June 1, 2017
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone! - May 31, 2017