What makes Trivia Crack awesome?
First, it is available on almost all devices: iPhones, iPads, Android devices (2.3.3 and higher), Android tablets, Windows Phones, and even Blackberry OS 10 via the Amazon app store.
The premise is simple answering different questions from six different categories: Science, Entertainment, Art, Geography, Sports and History.
Toss in two game modes, Classic – where you must obtain 6 icons (representing each category) or Challenge – answering a series of 12 questions as fast as possible. If there is a tie in the number of questions – the fastest time determines the winner.
Logging into your FaceBook account will also give you access to all of your friends playing the game – you can challenge them directly or create a challenge (up to 30 people!).
What are you waiting for? Download this free game!
The app comes in 2 different versions: free with ads, and $2.99 without ads.
What do you think of Trivia Crack? Are you already playing the game?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017