Now that Asus has released their newest smartphone, the ZenFone2, they have turned to the newest version of the ZenWatch, aptly named ZenWatch 2.
While pricing and availability has not been released, the ZenWatch 2 is being marketed as the completely customizable smartwatch, with two sizes (22mm or 18mm) and three stainless-steel case colors (Rubber, Leather, Metal), 18 different strap material and color combinations.
The ZenWatch 2 will be running Android Wear OS.
How must are you willing to pay for this device? Given the affordability of the ZenFone 2 (starting at $199), we expect this device to be affordable as well.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017