If you haven’t had any luck finding a Nintendo Switch – or don’t want to pay $299 (or more) for one, try your luck at winning one at McDonald’s!
Nintendo has teamed up with McDonalds to give away 100 Nintendo Switch consoles with Mario Kart 8.
What do you need to do to enter?
To Enter: Scan and purchase any Offer in your McDonald’s App to receive 1 Entry or receive 2 Entries when you purchase a Happy Meal/Mighty Kids Meal and scan the Sweepstakes Offer in your McDonald’s App.
So before you go to McDonald’s – make sure you download their official app on your smartphone!
As a head’s up there are a few system requirements for the McDonald’s App!
McDonald’s App System Requirements:
iOS 8.0+ compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Just in case you do plan to eat at McDonald’s you have from now – until May 22, 2017
The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. local time on April 25, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. local time on May 22, 2017.
Are you doing to be eating tons of Happy Meals?! Well if you don’t win the Nintendo Switch – at least you’ll get one of eight cool Mario Kart toys!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017