The pre-paid cell phone market is heating up as carriers are offering more bang for your buck. This time around, Cricket Wireless is directly targeting T-Mobile customers, by not only offering a “$100 bill credit for T-Mobile customers switching to the smarter wireless choice,” but also a $70 unlimited plan, aptly named, Cricket Unlimited Plan. You can save another $5 off the $70 bill, by using Auto-Pay.
Unlimited plans are hard to come by now, unless you’re one of the people who have stuck with AT&T or Verizon with a grandfathered plan.
Most people do not use 10GB or more. One way to save money is to see your actual usage the past 2-3 months and select a plan accordingly. Personally, I don’t even use 3GB of LTE. I am normally at home or work with Wi-Fi and I download all my music to my phone before going cycling or a jog.
If you’re in the market for an unlimited plan, you should check out Cricket Unlimited Plan. Before you do, make sure that AT&T coverage in your area is good, since Cricket uses AT&T’s network.
If you’re looking for other plans – check out our Pre-Paid plans video!
To learn more, read the Press Release.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017