Last month, Microsoft pissed off loyal OneDrive users by announcing that they would do away with the 15GB of free storage given to them, by reducing the amount of their free storage to 5GB – a reduction of 66%.
Now, Microsoft if giving back the 10GB it took away, with one caveat, you have to opt-in.
Microsoft now wants you to “Click below and your account will not be affected when the amount of free storage changes from 15 GB to 5 GB and the +15 GB camera roll bonus is discontinued.*”
If you were using OneDrive to back up your photos, your 30GB will now be 15GB after option in.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017