If you love to take videos with your smartphone, you may want to take a closer look at Hotshot Phone Handle, a Kickstarter project designed to help you “enhance the smart phone shooting experience”.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
The design and craftsmanship definitely looks premium and will fit nearly all smartphones. The width of your smartphone has to be 3.06 inches or less – yup, that iPhone 6 Plus will work perfectly!
The product is expected to ship in November of this year once funding has been completed.
The project is close to 25% funded (time of publishing) and there are still early backers ($20) rewards available, save $10 from the normal backing price! Also there are different packages available ranging from $5 to $750.
What do you think? Is this ready for prime time?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017