MagSafe is finally coming to PC! MagSafe as you remember is the magnetically attached power connectors previously used by Apple to enable quick and safe charging. MagSafe has saved my old MacBook Pro at least a dozen times from taking a dive off the table.
Pretty soon, you can get something similar for all the PC users out there – here comes Magtop!
How does it work? Simple, you attached one part of the cable to your original charger and the other part of the cable to your laptop. Then you can charge your device by putting the magnetic parts together – it snaps on easily and separates easily as well.
How much does it cost? For the next 2 days, you can order this gadget for 10 Euros (roughly $11). After that, the price does up to 14 Euros (roughly $15). This is expected to ship in July.
Is it compatible with my PC? Yes – so far PCs from Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, HP, ASUS, Panasonic, Fujitsu and more are compatible.
If you’ve been looking for MagSafe feature on your PC – this is a great deal. We can’t wait to get our review unit!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – S8+ Reviews! - April 19, 2017
- BioShock – The Collection for Xbox One and PS4 for under $30! - April 13, 2017
- My favorite 2016 MacBook Pro accessory is a thumb drive?! - April 6, 2017