Are you one of those people who always puts the microUSB on the wrong end?
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our LG G4 International Giveaway!
Well, you don’t have to wait for USB-C devices and cables to fix this problem.
Micro-flip – the reversible microUSB cable is now on Kickstarter (why didn’t anyone think of this sooner?)!
For as little as $12 (free shipping for US backers), this item is ready for backing at Kickstarter.
The item currently comes in black, but a white one is planned as well. We are waiting for confirm rapid charging support from the developer.
This project has (as of publishing) 50 days left!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017
- Two new Apple commercials to promote the latest iPad Pro lines. - June 9, 2017
- Is your iPhone or iPad compatible with iOS 11? - June 7, 2017
- What can you buy with a 10% off Best Buy birthday coupon? - June 1, 2017