Now that the newest Motorola mobile devices have been released in the while for a month (or so), its time to discount the previous models!
If you’re not ready to shell out $399.99 for the newest Moto X Pure Edition, consider thee previous model, the Moto X – 2nd generation for $199.99.
For $199.99, you will get quite an impressive, new and unlocked phone. Specs wise: 5.2″ AMOLED, 1080p FULL HD 1920×1080, 423 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with quad-core CPU (MSM 8974-AC), Adreno 330 @ 578 MHz GPU. Camera wise it comes with a 13MP rear shooter and 2MP in the front.
Since it is unlocked you can use it for AT&T, T-Mobile and their pre-paid variants, Cricket, Straight Talk and so forth.
You will have to act fast, as of publishing there are 14 hours left – since this is an Amazon Deal of the Day.
What do you think of this deal? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017