I wish I was kidding, but I’m not.
My favorite accessory (so far) for my 2016 MacBook Pro is this thumb drive from SanDisk.
Some background – at work I use a PC running Windows 10. For my personal use and for video editing I use a 2016 15″ MacBook Pro. Before this SanDisk thumbdrive, I used a connector for my regular USB type thumb drive to move files, now I just have this one.
Here comes SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C thumb drive to the rescue. You can just slide the notch at the top of the device and on one end you have a USB-C – perfect for the new MacBook and MacBook Pro models, also works on smartphones and tablets with USB-C. On the other side, you have a full USB port, great for laptops/desktops with a regular USB type connector.
If I could make any changes, I wish there was a slot for a microSD card or a regular SD card – but I have another accessory for that – RicoRich 3 in 1 Card Reader (which works on USB C, USB and microUSB).
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive comes in different capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB, with the priciest option at $49.94.
Do you move files often between different computers? What do you think? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017