Technology, such as Virtual Reality, 4K HDTVs, and 3D printers, once considered to be for niche markets, is becoming more accessible to the masses.
Samsung with their $99 VR Gear, VIZIO 4K TV under $500, and now OLO, by OLO 3D is offering a 3D printer for your smartphone for a very reasonable price – starting at $79 (already sold out), now starting at $99.
Using OLO is quite simple, the device which only uses 4 AA batteries can just be placed on top of a smartphone once you have selected your design to print. Depending on the size and complexity of the design it will take 30 minutes or more to print.
With 23 days left on Kickstarter, OLO 3D has raised over $1 million dollars, over 10 times its original goal set for $80,000. If you are interested, just note that shipment isn’t expected until June of 2016, which is a little over 2 months away.
What do you think of OLO? Tweet OLO 3D directly!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017