If you cross our borders (north or south) frequently, you may want to reconsider your mobile plan.
T-Mobile has just announced another #uncarrier move – no more roaming fees (yes, that includes phone calls, texts and data) within Canada and Mexico – as long as you have the Simple Choice plans – which starts at $50!
In addition to no roaming fees for Canada and Mexico, the Simple Choice plan, also includes unlimited texting and data (albeit, 2G) to over 120+ countries.
The Simple Choice plan starts at $50, which includes unlimited phone calls, unlimited SMS and 1GB of data. You can add more data, extra $10 for a total of 3GB of 4G LTE, extra $20 for a total of 5GB of 4G LTE, and $30 ($80 total) for unlimited 4G LTE.
Oh yeah, you can also use unlimited music streaming on top services without using your data on T-Mobile’s network.
If you’ve been considering T-Mobile, now might be the time to make the switch!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017