The battle for Android smartphones with good specs and lower prices has just heated up with the release of the Asus ZenFone 2.
We are waiting for our review unit. However, based on reviews by Tech Radar, the ZenFone 2 received negative marks for: cheap look and feel, dull screen brightness, poor camera quality and a weak power button.
At the same token, the 16GB version is $99 cheaper than the OnePlus One. If price is a concern, the 16GB ASUS ZenFone 2 looks like a great deal and if price isn’t as much of a concern the 64GB OnePlus One might be the one for you.
|OnePlus One||Specs||Asus ZenFone 2|
|16GB - $298|
64GB - $348
|Price||16GB - $199
64GB - $299
|5.5" Full HD 1080p||Display||5.5" Full HD 1080p|
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core (2.5GHz)||Processor||16GB - Intel Atom Quad Core Z3560 (1.8GHz)
64GB - Intel Atom Quad Core Z3580 (2.3GHz)
|Adreno 330||GPU||PowerVR G6430|
|3GB LPDDR3||RAM||16GB - 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
64GB - 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
|16GB or 64GB||Memory||16GB or 64GB with MicroSD card expansion (up to 64 GB)|
|3100 mAh Li-Polymer (non-removable)||Battery||3000 mAh Li-Polymer (non-removable)|
|13 Megapixel||Camera (Rear)||13 Megapixel|
|5 Megapixels||Camera (Front)||5 Megapixels|
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017