Now that a new model of the MacBook Air has been released – you know what that means – DEALS!
Now you can get a new MacBook Air (albeit, last year’s model) for $749.99, and to be honest there aren’t many differences between last year models and the new ones. Besides a Intel HD Graphics 6000, which last years packs a 5000 model, this models are nearly identical.
This MacBook Air comes with Intel i5 1.4 GHz (Haswell) processor, 128GB of on board storage and 4GB of RAM.
If you’re in the market for a new MacBook Air and don’t need the (small) bump in graphics and processor (1.4 vs 1.6). I’d suggest heading down to Best Buy.
Now, the sale price of this device is $799. If you have a .edu email (or know someone), check out our tutorial above to get an extra $50 off – making your end price $749.99 + taxes.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017