One caveat of using an iPhone or iPad is that you have to utilize iTunes and the App Store to obtain/sync music and apps (legally anyways).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Fortunately for iOS users, iTunes gift cards occasionally go on sale, in this case 20% off, special thanks to Paypal digital cards. Now – when are we going to get a discount on Google Play cards?
The gift cards are available in 3 different denominations: $25, $50 and $100, giving you the upfront cost of $20, $40 and $80 (respectively).
Which apps/games/music/movies are you gonna get with your new iTunes $$$, tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017