One caveat of using an iPhone or iPad is that you have to utilize iTunes and the App Store to obtain/sync music and apps (legally anyways).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Fortunately for iOS users, iTunes gift cards occasionally go on sale, in this case 20% off, special thanks to Paypal digital cards. Now – when are we going to get a discount on Google Play cards?
The gift cards are available in 3 different denominations: $25, $50 and $100, giving you the upfront cost of $20, $40 and $80 (respectively).
Which apps/games/music/movies are you gonna get with your new iTunes $$$, tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017
- Two new Apple commercials to promote the latest iPad Pro lines. - June 9, 2017
- Is your iPhone or iPad compatible with iOS 11? - June 7, 2017
- What can you buy with a 10% off Best Buy birthday coupon? - June 1, 2017
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone! - May 31, 2017