Best Buy is offering 55″ HDTV for $489.99. This HiSense brand currently has 4.5/5 stars with 49 reviews.
In addition to being affordable, this 1080p HDTV has 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, and sips energy – it will cost $18 a year to power this TV.
This also comes with 2 year warranty. Best Buy offers 5 years warranty at an affordable price, just in case you are worried about the long-term durability of this device.
Just in case that wasn’t enough – this TV can be connected to WiFi and watch Netflix (Netflix subscription required), YouTube, Facebook and more!
Have you ever owned an HiSense? Would you recommend it? Comment below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017