Best Buy is offering 55″ HDTV for $489.99. This HiSense brand currently has 4.5/5 stars with 49 reviews.
In addition to being affordable, this 1080p HDTV has 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, and sips energy – it will cost $18 a year to power this TV.
This also comes with 2 year warranty. Best Buy offers 5 years warranty at an affordable price, just in case you are worried about the long-term durability of this device.
Just in case that wasn’t enough – this TV can be connected to WiFi and watch Netflix (Netflix subscription required), YouTube, Facebook and more!
Have you ever owned an HiSense? Would you recommend it? Comment below!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017
- Two new Apple commercials to promote the latest iPad Pro lines. - June 9, 2017
- Is your iPhone or iPad compatible with iOS 11? - June 7, 2017
- What can you buy with a 10% off Best Buy birthday coupon? - June 1, 2017
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone! - May 31, 2017