Mario Party 10 – the 10th installment of Mario Party is now available on the Wii U!
This is the first installment which comes with Amiibo support and the 2nd screen of the gamepad.
IGN gave this game a 6.5/10.0 and while we don’t always listen to reviewers. Certain game mechanics have changed, which makes the game less fun. For example, linear game play takes away the complexity of the game.
While it may not have the best reviews, it certainly is a good price – if you’re in the market for a new game!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017