Remember when thumbdrives with 2GB use to cost $60? Advancement in storage have made storage devices affordable. Now, Lexar is has two models of their 128GB thumbdrive for only $29.99.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
Both models, the Lexar JumpDrive S55 and the Lexar JumpDrive S75 are similar in specifications. In addition to the aforementioned 128GB of onboard storage, these thumbdrives can store and transfer content with SuperSpeed (fancy title) USB 3.0 technology (up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write).
Both are compatible with Mac and PC – did we mention they were $29.99?
What can you store with 128GB?
If you have a 16MP camera, you can store 22,888 photos or you can store 64 HD movies that are 2-hour long (each) or 16,000-18,000 songs.
Is 128GB thumbdrive enough for you? I will probably pick one up and consolidate my other thumbdrives! Did you get one? Which model? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to get a cheap Dell XPS or Alienware computer! - May 23, 2017
- BLINK – The high tech bike seat! - May 10, 2017
- Can’t find a Nintendo Switch? Win one by eating at McDonalds! - April 26, 2017
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017