Did you just take an awesome photo – so awesome that it belongs in the background of your phone?
Well, just in case you need a quick refresher, we’re going to show you how to update your wallpaper.
There are two ways to update your wallpaper:
Head to your settings > display > then tap on “Select Home Screen Wallpaper“. Choose your photo and you’re done!
Go to your Gallery > Set As > Wallpaper.
We also provided a video – just in case!
Don’t forget to enter our 1M views giveaway – we’re giving away 4 prizes!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017