Did you just take an awesome photo – so awesome that it belongs in the background of your phone?
Well, just in case you need a quick refresher, we’re going to show you how to update your wallpaper.
There are two ways to update your wallpaper:
Head to your settings > display > then tap on “Select Home Screen Wallpaper“. Choose your photo and you’re done!
Go to your Gallery > Set As > Wallpaper.
We also provided a video – just in case!
Don’t forget to enter our 1M views giveaway – we’re giving away 4 prizes!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017
- Walmart cancelled my SNES Classic Pre-Order! - July 26, 2017
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017