Today, we go over two different ways of factory resetting your LG G3.
Personally, I suggest performing both ways to ensure that your device is squeaky clean (data wise).
Note: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Galaxy S6 International Giveaway!
If you’re a visual learner, we have included an embedded video as well.
Go to Settings> Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Enter your knock code or PIN > confirm deletion > wait patiently.
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Hold both power and volume down buttons
- Once the LG appears on the screen, let go of the power button and hold it again
- Once the prompt appears, let both buttons go.
- Press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Repeat, press the volume down button, then the power button to confirm deletion.
- Wait patiently
If your battery is low, you may want to plug it in while performing these reset procedures.
Have any questions? Contact us via social media @asiangeeksquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Can’t find a Nintendo Switch? Win one by eating at McDonalds! - April 26, 2017
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – S8+ Reviews! - April 19, 2017
- BioShock – The Collection for Xbox One and PS4 for under $30! - April 13, 2017