Sling TV does a great job of providing some channels on your different gadgets. However, if you’re not using the service enough or want to hold it for a month while you are traveling, you should cancel the service and restart it once you are ready.
First, log into the website. The direct website is sling.com/signin/. Log in with your email and password.
From there, you will be able to see your membership terms. You can click on cancel subscription. You will receive a couple of confirmation screens asking you – if you are SURE you want to cancel.
Proceed with cancel your subscription.
Personally, I love the service, but I only watched it during the Australian Open. Perhaps, I will start the service again once the French Open is back on ESPN!
Need any help? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017
- Two new Apple commercials to promote the latest iPad Pro lines. - June 9, 2017
- Is your iPhone or iPad compatible with iOS 11? - June 7, 2017
- What can you buy with a 10% off Best Buy birthday coupon? - June 1, 2017
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone! - May 31, 2017