Sling TV does a great job of providing some channels on your different gadgets. However, if you’re not using the service enough or want to hold it for a month while you are traveling, you should cancel the service and restart it once you are ready.
First, log into the website. The direct website is sling.com/signin/. Log in with your email and password.
From there, you will be able to see your membership terms. You can click on cancel subscription. You will receive a couple of confirmation screens asking you – if you are SURE you want to cancel.
Proceed with cancel your subscription.
Personally, I love the service, but I only watched it during the Australian Open. Perhaps, I will start the service again once the French Open is back on ESPN!
Need any help? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to get a cheap Dell XPS or Alienware computer! - May 23, 2017
- BLINK – The high tech bike seat! - May 10, 2017
- Can’t find a Nintendo Switch? Win one by eating at McDonalds! - April 26, 2017
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017