While Spotify is a pretty awesome music service, probably one of my favorites to be honest. Not everyone will want to keep their services. For me, most of the music I was listening to was already in my library and I also get free Amazon music streaming since I have Amazon Prime!
It is easy to cancel your paid account to a free account, just head to your Account overview, and cancel your paid account. Don’t worry, if you have a trial subscription, or a paid one, you will continue to receive your full membership until the end of your trial or paid month!
On the other hand, deleting your account completely will require a couple more steps.
Second. You will have to respond to an email from Spotify confirming a personal question based on the information you provided to confirm your identity.
Third. Wait – it’ll take Spotify 2-3 days to finally delete your account!
Your account is completely deleted – congratulations! Now go ahead and uninstall Spotify from your laptop, desktop, tablets and mobile devices!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has the best camera (tied with the iPhone 8 Plus)! - October 3, 2017
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017