Are you ready to sell your Nintendo 3DS XL? Or is it acting up and you want to start over?
Read on (or watch the video above) for step by step instructions.
Before starting, make sure you have WiFi connection.
1) Click on system settings (looks like a wrench)
2) Click on other settings
3) Scroll to the right and click on Format System Memory
4) Enter PIN
5) Read the warnings!
6) Confirm reset by click on Format.
This should take 2-5 minutes depending on how much information you have saved on your Nintendo 3DS XL.
Do you have any questions? Post a comment or ask us on our Facebook page
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- PELDA Pro – The Nintendo Switch HDMI Battery Case - August 25, 2017
- How I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for $505! - August 24, 2017
- Watch DuckTales (2017 Reboot) 1st Episode for free! - August 15, 2017
- Get Splatoon 2 for $44.10! - August 9, 2017
- All about the T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ Plan! - August 8, 2017