The Microsoft Band 2 has been in the wild for almost a week now and we are almost done with our review. We want to hit 100 miles before giving our full review.
One major problem I have with the device is the lack of security. While some may argue that the watches prior didn’t have security, the Microsoft Band 2 stores your personal information. Whether is it text messages, emails, work out statistics, its personal information, nonetheless.
In addition, if someone gets a hold of your Band 2, nothing is preventing them from wiping your device clean and using it as their own. NOTHING.
Don’t fret, we did come up with a solution. If you like it tweet to @microsoftband with the #FIXBAND2, and bonus if you include our video.
Thanks for watching. We have more Microsoft Band 2 tutorials coming! Don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Moto G5 Plus – Amazon version – What’s the difference? - April 21, 2017
- SwitchCharge – the battery case for the Nintendo Switch! - April 20, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – S8+ Reviews! - April 19, 2017
- BioShock – The Collection for Xbox One and PS4 for under $30! - April 13, 2017
- My favorite 2016 MacBook Pro accessory is a thumb drive?! - April 6, 2017