The Microsoft Band 2 has been in the wild for almost a week now and we are almost done with our review. We want to hit 100 miles before giving our full review.
One major problem I have with the device is the lack of security. While some may argue that the watches prior didn’t have security, the Microsoft Band 2 stores your personal information. Whether is it text messages, emails, work out statistics, its personal information, nonetheless.
In addition, if someone gets a hold of your Band 2, nothing is preventing them from wiping your device clean and using it as their own. NOTHING.
Don’t fret, we did come up with a solution. If you like it tweet to @microsoftband with the #FIXBAND2, and bonus if you include our video.
Thanks for watching. We have more Microsoft Band 2 tutorials coming! Don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Sprint is offering 1 year of FREE service! - June 13, 2017
- Two new Apple commercials to promote the latest iPad Pro lines. - June 9, 2017
- Is your iPhone or iPad compatible with iOS 11? - June 7, 2017
- What can you buy with a 10% off Best Buy birthday coupon? - June 1, 2017
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone! - May 31, 2017