The Microsoft Band 2 has been in the wild for almost a week now and we are almost done with our review. We want to hit 100 miles before giving our full review.
One major problem I have with the device is the lack of security. While some may argue that the watches prior didn’t have security, the Microsoft Band 2 stores your personal information. Whether is it text messages, emails, work out statistics, its personal information, nonetheless.
In addition, if someone gets a hold of your Band 2, nothing is preventing them from wiping your device clean and using it as their own. NOTHING.
Don’t fret, we did come up with a solution. If you like it tweet to @microsoftband with the #FIXBAND2, and bonus if you include our video.
Thanks for watching. We have more Microsoft Band 2 tutorials coming! Don’t forget to check out our YouTube channel.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- It’s 2017 and I finally bought a Nintendo Wii U! - February 7, 2017
- Lenovo Yoga A12 – the latest Android laptop! - February 6, 2017
- Disney Movies for $10 – Dumbo and more! - January 2, 2017
- Where to find a Nintendo 2DS! - December 20, 2016
- Xbox One S – Minecraft edition for $229.99 (today only) - December 16, 2016