We’ve published a few sales recently on the latest Samsung devices, but you can save even more money with last year’s flagship, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Yup, you can get this device for just $500. What’s the catch?
The main caveat is that you will have to activate the Galaxy S22 Ultra on a T-Mobile line – post-paid plan. If you currently have a line, even if you have a financed phone, you can take advantage of this promotion. Pay the $500 upfront and the phone is yours. This deal is only available via Best Buy.
You can save an additional $50 by activating it with a new line. However, if you don’t need a new line, I suggest just paying the extra $50 and you don’t have an additional line costs to worry about.
What do you think, is $500 a good price for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra?
Check our our Unboxing:
Silicone Case Review:
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023