The Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid smartwatch is the latest offering from Fossil with an awesome two week battery life. Check out our FAQs and videos – feel free to ask away if you have any questions!
FAQs – Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch
How much is the Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch? It retails for $229, but I bought mine for $119.25.
Does it have a touchscreen? Yes it does, but only to turn light on and off (see latest video)
Which app does it use to sync? It uses the Fossil Smartwatch app (check out Unboxing and Setup video – if you want a step by step set up guide!)
What kind of charger does it use? The Gen 6 Hybrid uses a proprietary charger and it doesn’t come with a wall charger only the cable (full size USB on the other end) – check out the unboxing video to get a quick look.
Does it support other languages or notifications in other languages? Yes, it should, as long as its text, you should be able to receive your messages in your language.
Unboxing and Setup – Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch
How to change the Band and Band Size – Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch
Connection Issues, Watch Faces and Navigation – Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch
Phone Calls, SMS and WhatsApp – Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023