Today, we have our quick unboxing of the Apple iPhone 12. We also try it out with our favorite case (pictured on thumbnail below), the Rhinoshield case and also our the MagSafe Case, which we have in Baltic Blue.
If you currently have an iPhone 12, there is no reason to upgrade, since the only thing different with this iPhone 12 is the color. This purple color is available on the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 mini. Unfortunately, this color isn’t available in the iPhone 12 Pro or the iPhone 12 Pro Max models.
Quick refresher though – iPhone 12 and 12 mini comes in 3 different storage configurations: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. And if you are thinking of buying a case the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 Pro are the same size and most cases work for both phones, the exceptions being those that hug the camera hump as the 12 Pro has 3 cameras versus 2 on the iPhone 12.
Speaking of case – here is our video on our favorite iPhone 12 case. I like that you can purchase extra buttons and rims to really customize your phone. Also its available in PURPLE!
What do you think of the purple iPhone 12?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (and Galaxy Watch3) – Phone Calls, SMS, Whatsapp - May 11, 2021
- Unboxing and Setup of the Apple AirTag with Leather Key Loop in Baltic Blue - April 30, 2021