Years ago – who would have thought you’d be able to buy a 128GB thumb drive for $28.99? I still recall my first storage it was on an old Nokia phone and it was 16MB.
Fast forward decades later, storage is cheap, but sometimes you need a little bit extra, whether on your Surface Pro, MacBook Air, Chromebook or most portable devices. You can you this 128GB USB 3.0 from SanDisk for just $28.99. It will also work for USB 2.0, but it will transfer data at slower speeds.
The little device will fit almost flush, the black rubber part will stick out a little bit from your device. Perfect, if you don’t need to move data too much from one device to another, you can just leave it attached to your laptop.
What do you think? Do you still save things on a hard drive? or are all your things in the cloud? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Pre-Order the Moto G5 Plus and save up to 60! - March 24, 2017
- MagSafe for PCs coming soon via Kickstarter! - March 23, 2017
- It’s 2017 and I finally bought a Nintendo Wii U! - February 7, 2017
- Lenovo Yoga A12 – the latest Android laptop! - February 6, 2017
- Disney Movies for $10 – Dumbo and more! - January 2, 2017