Years ago – who would have thought you’d be able to buy a 128GB thumb drive for $28.99? I still recall my first storage it was on an old Nokia phone and it was 16MB.
Fast forward decades later, storage is cheap, but sometimes you need a little bit extra, whether on your Surface Pro, MacBook Air, Chromebook or most portable devices. You can you this 128GB USB 3.0 from SanDisk for just $28.99. It will also work for USB 2.0, but it will transfer data at slower speeds.
The little device will fit almost flush, the black rubber part will stick out a little bit from your device. Perfect, if you don’t need to move data too much from one device to another, you can just leave it attached to your laptop.
What do you think? Do you still save things on a hard drive? or are all your things in the cloud? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021