If you are looking for a deal on a smartphone and don’t need the latest and greatest – check this out. For just $159.99 (yup, no additional payments), you can get the Samsung Galaxy S5, fully unlocked and ready for all GSM networks and their prepaid variants.
You will be able to use this mobile phone on AT&T, T-Mobile and the prepaid companies which use their networks, everyone from Straight Talk, Cricket Wireless, GoPhone and more!
What do you get for $159.99?
-5.1 inches HD AMOLED display
-16MP rear camera and a 2.1MP front camera
-Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with 2GB of RAM
-32GB of onboard storage (expandable with a microSD – up to 128GB!)
You can get the phone in black and white and comes with a 90 day warranty.
What do you think? Personally, this is a great phone for $159.99. Alternatively, you can also get something new, like the Honor 5X for $199.99.
If you’re using the link below – price will show up at checkout!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019