Samsung has recently released a new commercial to promote their flagship the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, with the slogan 6 > 6.
Though we learned back in school that 6 = 6, Samsung is referring of course to their Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and comparing it to Apple’s iPhone 6.
In the short clip, Samsung touts the edge display to give its advantage over the iPhone 6. For example, the edge lights up in different colors if someone in your favorite contacts is calling.
In addition, various notifications from stocks, weather, emails pop up along the edge.
While we personally like the Galaxy S6 Edge, I am not sure this commercial will change the mind of others. What do you think of the commercial?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021