Now, we love a good deal like most people and it seems that Amazon is bringing their A-game to the table on July 15 – which will now be called Amazon Prime Day. This is to celebrate their 20th birthday (Happy Birthday, by the way.).
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our LG G4 International Giveaway!
If you’ve shopped online, you know that Amazon has an immense online presence, selling everything from video games, cereals, diapers, treadmills, TVs and almost anything you can imagine.
This isn’t restricted to Amazon in the US, it extends to different countries worldwide, exclusively for Prime members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Canada and Austria.
While online shopping has grown, especially on Black Friday, Amazon Prime Day is set to break records. According to Greg Greeley, Vice President of Amazon Prime, “Prime Day is a one-day only event filled with more deals than Black Friday, exclusively for Prime members around the globe. Members tell us every day how much they love Prime and we will keep making it better.”
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, don’t worry, you can click here and sign up for a 30-day free trial! Make sure you cancel it (if you don’t want Amazon Prime), or else it will auto-bill you $99 after your trial is over.
What kind of deals are you looking forward to this Amazon #PrimeDay?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023