There are two different versions of the phone for sale with the main difference between the $199 version and the $299 version the storage (16GB vs 64GB) and the processor (1.8 vs 2.3 GHz Quad Core) and the RAM (2GB vs 4GB).
The specs of the two different versions are quite the same.
5.5 inches – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density) – with Gorilla Glass 3
13MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera
3000mAh battery (fast charging!)
Unlocked and ready for AT&T, T-Mobile and their prepaid variants (Straight Talk, Cricket Wireless, and more).
The Asus Zenfone comes in four different colors.
The 16GB version comes in black and silver, and the 64GB version comes in silver, gold and red.
Ready to get yours? Click here to learn more (or buy) about the Asus ZenFone 2.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018