To be honest, I hate that I’m writing this article. I feel like I am fueling the hype that is the OnePlus 2. However, I am sure there are many of you out there who have been patiently waiting, blowing up OnePlus 2 forums, asking friends for an invite, following random Twitter handles to RT the promise of a OnePlus 2 invite.
Personally, I feel this is unsold inventory because people have moved on from their botched launch, but who knows, perhaps this is OnePlus 2 finally ramping up production since most of its competitors are available in storefronts around the US and the world.
No more! Typical OnePlus style, they are offering their latest flagship for 1 hour only on October 12, from 12:00-1:00 PM PST, for us in Hawaii, that is 9:00-10:00 in the morning.
This isn’t restricted to the United States, the following countries are participating in the Open Sales:
- United States, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India
Since there will be a large volume shipment going around the world, don’t expect to get your phone within 1-2 days. OnePlus is warning of delayed shipping due to the large orders they are expecting.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021