If you’ve upgraded to the newest iteration of the iPhone – congratulations! Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad with your new phone!
If you’re looking for accessories to go with your new shiny gadget, here are a couple of things that !
For a limited time you can purchase an ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Screen Protector for $0.45, and it comes with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime.
A) iPhone 6 or 6S – make sure to use code E6CWVN6C
B) iPhone 6 Plus or 6S Plus – make sure to use code WW7CH297
Also available are a couple of phone cases for less than $3 – courtesy of DZ-Tech creator of Digitech phone cases!
C) iPhone 6 Plus or 6s Plus Case with code IP6SSD80 will set you back $2.40.
D) iPhone 6 or 6s Case with code IP6SSD80 will cost $1.80.
Personally, I think $10 is way too much for a screen protector. However, I don’t mind spending a little bit more money on a case to make sure it works well, then again, for $2 you can’t go wrong.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021