If you love your Chromecast, but have some internet issues where you have your TV (and Chromecast), Google has released a Chromecast Ethernet Adapter.
Currently available for $15 (Update: Sold Out), the Chromecast Ethernet Adapter is a great fix if you have a dead spot in your home.
The Chromecast Ethernet Adapter is easy to install, just connect the included USB cable to the Chromecast, run an Ethernet cable from the router to the power supply, and plug in.
Ready to get your Chromecast Ethernet Adapter? Click here to go to the Google Store!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020