If you love your Chromecast, but have some internet issues where you have your TV (and Chromecast), Google has released a Chromecast Ethernet Adapter.
Currently available for $15 (Update: Sold Out), the Chromecast Ethernet Adapter is a great fix if you have a dead spot in your home.
The Chromecast Ethernet Adapter is easy to install, just connect the included USB cable to the Chromecast, run an Ethernet cable from the router to the power supply, and plug in.
Ready to get your Chromecast Ethernet Adapter? Click here to go to the Google Store!
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Asian Geek Squad
Founder of Asian Geek Squad, Max loves tech, travel and desserts. Oh yeah, and he's learning Spanish.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023