Did you ever go to Club Nintendo? No, not the one with the entrance fee – the one where you earn coins for registering your Nintendo hardware and software for goodies?
Club Nintendo will be closing for renovations!
Games after March 31st will no longer have a code for you to earn codes with – further, the New Nintendo 3DS will also not yield any codes as well.
You will have until June 30th to spend any coins you have in your account – assuming you’re in the US. If you’re in Europe that will date is extended to September 30th!
Nintendo will have a new and improved membership later this year maybe it’ll be called Club New Nintendo XL.
Do you have any Nintendo coins to spend? Did you ever use it!?
Don’t forget to enter our Chromecast giveaway!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021