The pre-paid cell phone market is heating up as carriers are offering more bang for your buck. This time around, Cricket Wireless is directly targeting T-Mobile customers, by not only offering a “$100 bill credit for T-Mobile customers switching to the smarter wireless choice,” but also a $70 unlimited plan, aptly named, Cricket Unlimited Plan. You can save another $5 off the $70 bill, by using Auto-Pay.
Unlimited plans are hard to come by now, unless you’re one of the people who have stuck with AT&T or Verizon with a grandfathered plan.
Most people do not use 10GB or more. One way to save money is to see your actual usage the past 2-3 months and select a plan accordingly. Personally, I don’t even use 3GB of LTE. I am normally at home or work with Wi-Fi and I download all my music to my phone before going cycling or a jog.
If you’re in the market for an unlimited plan, you should check out Cricket Unlimited Plan. Before you do, make sure that AT&T coverage in your area is good, since Cricket uses AT&T’s network.
If you’re looking for other plans – check out our Pre-Paid plans video!
To learn more, read the Press Release.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023