The pre-paid cell phone market is heating up as carriers are offering more bang for your buck. This time around, Cricket Wireless is directly targeting T-Mobile customers, by not only offering a “$100 bill credit for T-Mobile customers switching to the smarter wireless choice,” but also a $70 unlimited plan, aptly named, Cricket Unlimited Plan. You can save another $5 off the $70 bill, by using Auto-Pay.
Unlimited plans are hard to come by now, unless you’re one of the people who have stuck with AT&T or Verizon with a grandfathered plan.
Most people do not use 10GB or more. One way to save money is to see your actual usage the past 2-3 months and select a plan accordingly. Personally, I don’t even use 3GB of LTE. I am normally at home or work with Wi-Fi and I download all my music to my phone before going cycling or a jog.
If you’re in the market for an unlimited plan, you should check out Cricket Unlimited Plan. Before you do, make sure that AT&T coverage in your area is good, since Cricket uses AT&T’s network.
If you’re looking for other plans – check out our Pre-Paid plans video!
To learn more, read the Press Release.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021