The pre-paid cell phone market is heating up as carriers are offering more bang for your buck. This time around, Cricket Wireless is directly targeting T-Mobile customers, by not only offering a “$100 bill credit for T-Mobile customers switching to the smarter wireless choice,” but also a $70 unlimited plan, aptly named, Cricket Unlimited Plan. You can save another $5 off the $70 bill, by using Auto-Pay.
Unlimited plans are hard to come by now, unless you’re one of the people who have stuck with AT&T or Verizon with a grandfathered plan.
Most people do not use 10GB or more. One way to save money is to see your actual usage the past 2-3 months and select a plan accordingly. Personally, I don’t even use 3GB of LTE. I am normally at home or work with Wi-Fi and I download all my music to my phone before going cycling or a jog.
If you’re in the market for an unlimited plan, you should check out Cricket Unlimited Plan. Before you do, make sure that AT&T coverage in your area is good, since Cricket uses AT&T’s network.
If you’re looking for other plans – check out our Pre-Paid plans video!
To learn more, read the Press Release.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020