Whether you own a Nemo (Clown Fish), Goldfishes or Nudibranch, do you wish you had access to your fish tank data at your fingertips?
Current Labs has developed a new device which does exactly just that – the Fishbit.
FishBit gives you access to the most important data of your fish tank (pH, temperature, ammonia, nitrite, etc.) from your smartphone!
Place the FishBit monitor into your fishtank, install the application on your phone and sync via Bluetooth and you’ll have access to fish tank data.
In addition, the FishBit Controller gives you more control over your fish tank, plug in any lighting, pumps, heaters to be able to turn them on and off remotely from your phone!
Ready to take your fish tank to 2015 and beyond? Click here to head over to Fishbit!
Have you entered our Chromecast giveaway?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020
- Pixel 3a (XL) is now available on Amazon and get a $100 Amazon Gift Card! - May 16, 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Watch – Now on Sale (as low as $224.25)! - October 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm – LTE – Disappointing Battery Life - September 19, 2018