If you currently have Amazon Prime and have never tried Audible now might be the perfect time to set up that trial. Instead of a 30-day free trial, Amazon Prime members will now have access to a 3-month free trial, which equates to 3 free audiobooks in the course of 3 months.
Even if you decide that you no longer wan to keep the subscription, you can keep the audiobooks for future re-listening.
I was apprehensive with audiobooks, simply because I found enough podcasts out there to keep me entertained, but there are certain books (especially those spoken by the author) that just makes the books that much better – especially if you like the comedy genre.
Audible is an Amazon company. This trial is perhaps to increase their dominance in the audiobook world, with their other main competition AudioBook.com provising 1 free audiobook.
Ever tried an audiobook before? Would you recommend it? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021