If you love to take videos with your smartphone, you may want to take a closer look at Hotshot Phone Handle, a Kickstarter project designed to help you “enhance the smart phone shooting experience”.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
The design and craftsmanship definitely looks premium and will fit nearly all smartphones. The width of your smartphone has to be 3.06 inches or less – yup, that iPhone 6 Plus will work perfectly!
The product is expected to ship in November of this year once funding has been completed.
The project is close to 25% funded (time of publishing) and there are still early backers ($20) rewards available, save $10 from the normal backing price! Also there are different packages available ranging from $5 to $750.
What do you think? Is this ready for prime time?
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021