If you love to take videos with your smartphone, you may want to take a closer look at Hotshot Phone Handle, a Kickstarter project designed to help you “enhance the smart phone shooting experience”.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
The design and craftsmanship definitely looks premium and will fit nearly all smartphones. The width of your smartphone has to be 3.06 inches or less – yup, that iPhone 6 Plus will work perfectly!
The product is expected to ship in November of this year once funding has been completed.
The project is close to 25% funded (time of publishing) and there are still early backers ($20) rewards available, save $10 from the normal backing price! Also there are different packages available ranging from $5 to $750.
What do you think? Is this ready for prime time?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021