If you love to take videos with your smartphone, you may want to take a closer look at Hotshot Phone Handle, a Kickstarter project designed to help you “enhance the smart phone shooting experience”.
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our iPhone 6 Plus Giveaway!
The design and craftsmanship definitely looks premium and will fit nearly all smartphones. The width of your smartphone has to be 3.06 inches or less – yup, that iPhone 6 Plus will work perfectly!
The product is expected to ship in November of this year once funding has been completed.
The project is close to 25% funded (time of publishing) and there are still early backers ($20) rewards available, save $10 from the normal backing price! Also there are different packages available ranging from $5 to $750.
What do you think? Is this ready for prime time?
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020