If you have been on the market for an Android tablet, the choices are out there are slim, especially if you are looking for a tablet that has been released in 2018.
Fortunately, Huawei has not only released an android tablet, but three different tablets, in two sizes MediaPad M5 8.4 inch and MediaPad M5 10.8 inch. The biggest of the two the M5 (the 10.8 inch) versions has two separate models, the MediaPad M5 10.8 and MediaPad M5 Pro.
Sound confusing? A little, but the tablets share a lot of things in common.
Similar specifications (MediaPad M5 (8.4 and 10.8) and M5 Pro):
- 2560 x 1600 pixels, Enhanced ClariVu display
- Kirin 960 Series Chipset
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Rear camera: 13 MP, F2.2
- Front camera: 8 MP, F2.2
- Battery: 5100 mAh MediaPad M5 8.4 inch, 7500 MediaPad M5 10.8 inch and Pro
- MediaPad M5 10.8 Pro comes with HUAWEI M-Pen Stylus
- MediaPad M5 10.8 Pro has PC mode (using Android applications – kind of like a desktop chromebook mode), but keyboard required (see below)
- Headphone jack for all models, but a USB Type-C to 3.5 mm headset jack adapter cable is included
- Keyboard is not included in the MediaPad M5 10.8 Pro version. Where to buy this? Currently not in any US retail store.
- No 4G/LTE version
- $319.99 MediaPad M5 8.4 inch
- $359.99 MediaPad M5 10.8 inch
- $449.99 MediaPad M5 10.8 Pro
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021
- How to get the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 from T-Mobile for FREE! - August 11, 2021
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021