The new MacBook. Sexy. Sleek. Surprisingly useful keyboard. One port?!
I understand where Apple is going. Most people who use a mouse along with their laptops use a bluetooth mouse (me included).
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our Samsung Galaxy S6 giveaway!
However, what if… you need to charge your laptop (AND)
-You need external HD?
-You need to move files from a SD Card?
-Charge your iPhone 6?
-Access files from a thumbdrive?
-Add a 2nd display?
Now, thanks to Nonda and their product HUB+, you can solve your port problems! Though in Kickstarter mode, the HUB+ has already met their fundraising goal with 35 days to go!
The coolest thing about Hub+, is it isn’t only adding an additional USB port, it can also charge your iPhone 6 (even when not plugged into the new MacBook), add a 2nd display, charge 3 additional devices and more!
Ready to learn more about Hub+, click here to head to their Kickstarter page!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023