The new MacBook. Sexy. Sleek. Surprisingly useful keyboard. One port?!
I understand where Apple is going. Most people who use a mouse along with their laptops use a bluetooth mouse (me included).
However, what if… you need to charge your laptop (AND)
-You need external HD?
-You need to move files from a SD Card?
-Charge your iPhone 6?
-Access files from a thumbdrive?
-Add a 2nd display?
Now, thanks to Nonda and their product HUB+, you can solve your port problems! Though in Kickstarter mode, the HUB+ has already met their fundraising goal with 35 days to go!
The coolest thing about Hub+, is it isn’t only adding an additional USB port, it can also charge your iPhone 6 (even when not plugged into the new MacBook), add a 2nd display, charge 3 additional devices and more!
Ready to learn more about Hub+, click here to head to their Kickstarter page!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021