Google’s Gmail has remained on top of the email competition by including features to make your email easier.
Now that Inbox is available to the public, that lead is insurmountable, as Inbox not only further simplifies your email, but also provides you with more control over things you deem important.
Inbox prioritizes your Gmail by:
• HIGHLIGHTS – Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS – More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE – Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH – Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend’s address— without having to dig through messages.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020