Are you one of those people who always puts the microUSB on the wrong end?
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our LG G4 International Giveaway!
Well, you don’t have to wait for USB-C devices and cables to fix this problem.
Micro-flip – the reversible microUSB cable is now on Kickstarter (why didn’t anyone think of this sooner?)!
For as little as $12 (free shipping for US backers), this item is ready for backing at Kickstarter.
The item currently comes in black, but a white one is planned as well. We are waiting for confirm rapid charging support from the developer.
This project has (as of publishing) 50 days left!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021