Are you one of those people who always puts the microUSB on the wrong end?
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our LG G4 International Giveaway!
Well, you don’t have to wait for USB-C devices and cables to fix this problem.
Micro-flip – the reversible microUSB cable is now on Kickstarter (why didn’t anyone think of this sooner?)!
For as little as $12 (free shipping for US backers), this item is ready for backing at Kickstarter.
The item currently comes in black, but a white one is planned as well. We are waiting for confirm rapid charging support from the developer.
This project has (as of publishing) 50 days left!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Get the iPhone 12 mini for FREE from T-Mobile (no new line required) - November 25, 2020
- Hulu for $1.99 (with ads) for 12 months! - November 25, 2020
- 2020 AGS Holiday Giveaway! #AGSGiveaway - November 25, 2020
- T-Mobile BOGO deal with Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G - September 7, 2020
- Why I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G - August 17, 2020