Are you one of those people who always puts the microUSB on the wrong end?
NOTE: Don’t forget to enter our LG G4 International Giveaway!
Well, you don’t have to wait for USB-C devices and cables to fix this problem.
Micro-flip – the reversible microUSB cable is now on Kickstarter (why didn’t anyone think of this sooner?)!
For as little as $12 (free shipping for US backers), this item is ready for backing at Kickstarter.
The item currently comes in black, but a white one is planned as well. We are waiting for confirm rapid charging support from the developer.
This project has (as of publishing) 50 days left!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra – Where is LumaFusion?!?! - March 10, 2022
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 is up to $80 off! - March 9, 2022
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G in GREEN! - February 22, 2022
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 5a 5G (and specs too)! - August 18, 2021