A few weeks ago, Microsoft revealed the first ever holographic integration device, the HoloLens.
The HoloLens is powered by Windows 10 and is expected to be released around the same time as Windows 10 – the upgrade to critically panned Windows 8.
What is HoloLens? Well, it’s a headset that has a glass/plastic shield that covers your eyes and is used to project holograms onto the glass with depth; therefore, it basically projects holograms onto your surroundings.
Microsoft revealed three possible scenarios to demonstrate what the HoloLens could do.
1. Watch Netflix or playing Minecraft (recently bought by Microsoft) on any surface.
2. Building a toy rocket that your child drew with crayons.
3. Use to design a motorcycle at your workplace.
The reveal video is amazing, but I am doubtful that Microsoft has the capability of successful producing a consumer version.
Anyways, this thing is pretty cool. It may not seem relevant now, but in 2 or 3 years, it may be a large part of all design and production based employment.
Alright guys, hope you enjoyed the video above. Subscribe and comment! Love hearing from you guys! Thanks.
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- Google Pixel lineup on sale again – save up to $150! - January 9, 2023
- OnePlus Nord N300 5G Unboxing, Specs and First Sample Photos!! - November 21, 2022
- Deal is back! Get the Pixel 7 Pro from T-Mobile for $100! - November 18, 2022
- Google Black Friday Deals are LIVE – with $100 Bonus Store Credit! - November 17, 2022
- How to get the new OnePlus 10 Pro 5G from T-Mobile for FREE! - April 14, 2022