While we are very excited that the Samsung Galaxy S7 and its bigger brother the S7 Edge have been released in the wild for all of us, there’s also another smartphone that you should take a look at.
For a limited time, the Moto X Pure Edition 16GB version is on sale for $299.99 (a $100 discount). What do you get for $299?
For $299, you get a 5.7” IPS 1440p Quad HD display with Gorilla Glass 3, 16GB storage with microSD support (up to 128GB), an awesome 21MP rear camera and a 5MP.
Check out the top 5 reasons we love the Moto X Pure Edition.
The sale is on for a limited time and while it does not include the full customization of the Moto X line, a $100 savings sound like a good deal.
What do you think? Is this a good deal? Did you get a Moto X Pure Edition? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - August 6, 2020
- Why I returned my OnePlus Buds. - August 5, 2020
- Unboxing the Google Pixel 4a – the $349 smartphone. - August 5, 2020
- How to cancel “Recurring Billing” Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - July 30, 2020
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A71 5G for Free (via bill credits) - July 29, 2020