While we are very excited that the Samsung Galaxy S7 and its bigger brother the S7 Edge have been released in the wild for all of us, there’s also another smartphone that you should take a look at.
For a limited time, the Moto X Pure Edition 16GB version is on sale for $299.99 (a $100 discount). What do you get for $299?
For $299, you get a 5.7” IPS 1440p Quad HD display with Gorilla Glass 3, 16GB storage with microSD support (up to 128GB), an awesome 21MP rear camera and a 5MP.
Check out the top 5 reasons we love the Moto X Pure Edition.
The sale is on for a limited time and while it does not include the full customization of the Moto X line, a $100 savings sound like a good deal.
What do you think? Is this a good deal? Did you get a Moto X Pure Edition? Tweet us @AsianGeekSquad!
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- I bought a used iPhone 14 Pro Max for $699.99! - July 28, 2023
- All about the HP Sprocket Studio+! - July 25, 2023
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – TMobile for just $500! - July 15, 2023
- Get $50 off the Pixel 7a AND get $50 Google Store credit! - July 11, 2023
- All of our Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5 videos and FAQs! - June 6, 2023