The Moto z3 Play is now available for pre-order! The latest “z” phone from Moto retains its shape from its previous predecessors, but loses the home button, opting for side button fingerprint scanner. This allows the z3 the ability to use the previous generation of moto mods and increase the size of the display on the front of the device.
The Moto z3 Play retails for $499 and will be released at the end of June and it is unlocked for all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Discounts – who doesn’t love a good discount?
Prime members can save $50 off a Prime branded Moto z3 Play, bringing the price to $449. The Prime branded Moto Z3 play comes pre-installed with Amazon apps. As an added bonus, you also get a free Moto Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa – a $150 value!
Students can get a $50 discount (10%) when purchasing directly through Moto, via the student discount website Unidays.
Personally, if you are a prime member, I would purchase the Prime version, simply because you can uninstall the applications that you do not want.
So, what do you get for $499 (or less)?
- 6.01″ Full HD+, 2160 x 1080p display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual rear camera 12MP + 5MP
- Front camera 8MP
- Unlocked for all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021