The Moto z3 Play is now available for pre-order! The latest “z” phone from Moto retains its shape from its previous predecessors, but loses the home button, opting for side button fingerprint scanner. This allows the z3 the ability to use the previous generation of moto mods and increase the size of the display on the front of the device.
The Moto z3 Play retails for $499 and will be released at the end of June and it is unlocked for all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Discounts – who doesn’t love a good discount?
Prime members can save $50 off a Prime branded Moto z3 Play, bringing the price to $449. The Prime branded Moto Z3 play comes pre-installed with Amazon apps. As an added bonus, you also get a free Moto Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa – a $150 value!
Students can get a $50 discount (10%) when purchasing directly through Moto, via the student discount website Unidays.
Personally, if you are a prime member, I would purchase the Prime version, simply because you can uninstall the applications that you do not want.
So, what do you get for $499 (or less)?
- 6.01″ Full HD+, 2160 x 1080p display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual rear camera 12MP + 5MP
- Front camera 8MP
- Unlocked for all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Pre-order Moto z3 Play from Moto
Pre-order Moto z3 Play from Amazon
Latest posts by Max Law (see all)
- All of our Google Pixel 7a videos and FAQs! - May 14, 2023
- All of our Redmi Watch 3 videos and FAQs! - May 13, 2023
- All of our Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch videos and FAQs! - April 22, 2023
- $100 Google Store Promo Codes – with the Purchase of Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro - April 21, 2023
- Pixel Watch Review – 6 Months Later! #PixelWatch - April 16, 2023