Has it become a daily discussion to charge your device? As we own more devices, smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, fitness trackers and so forth – charging our many devices efficiently is key to a happy home.
With many gadgets out there trying to solve this very issue of charging – one neat device comes to mind: Octofire.So, what is the big deal about the concept of OctoFire 8 Port USB 3.8 Hub? Well, first of all, it uses a USB 3.0, which means it can transfer data up to 5 Gbps.
OctoFire boasts a fast charging port of 2.4 Amps for each port, equivalent to 12 watts. A typical iPad charger only charges up to 2.1 Amps. These two features alone makes it a great multi-USB port charger.
Sharing of files between devices to a computer makes it quick and seamless. Skiva Technologies, the company developing OctoFire Hub claims the hub has an automatic intelligent detection. This translates to detecting the optimal charging for each connected device. With all these power and features, it has the ability to prevent overheating, overcharging, over-current, and over-voltage.
However, what I like most about the 8-port USB hub is the design. Don’t you hate it when wires get tangled after plugging in a few devices to a multi-USB port? The octagon shaped hub solves that problem. Future updates to the device could include international charging. The input is already set for international use with 100-240V AC.
Ready to learn more about OctoFire – Click here!
Have you checked out our February giveaway?!
Latest posts by Max Sandoval (see all)
- How to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360. - June 7, 2021
- All of our Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 videos! - May 21, 2021
- Day 2 (Outdoor Usage and the Webcam) – 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 16, 2021
- First Impressions of the 15″ Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 - May 15, 2021
- How to Replace Watch Bands on Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch3) - May 13, 2021